Students Grievances Redressal Committee
Name and other details of committee members :
|Sr No||Members||Designation||Email IDs||Mobile No|
|1||Dr. Rachel Geevarghese||Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org||9819140611|
|2||Dr. Priti Patel||Secretaryemail@example.com||9987990300|
|3||Dr. Meghana Babar||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||9987574397|
|5||Dr. Sugandha Chaudhari||Member||Sugandha.email@example.com||9969033671|
|7||Dr. Rajkumar Dube||Member||Rajkumar.firstname.lastname@example.org||9223280803|
|9||Praveen Jawalgi||Student Representativeemail@example.com||7028580678|
|1||Chairman||Dr. Rachel Geevarhgese||Head of Department : Pharmaceutics||
Dr. L. H. Hiranandani College of Pharmacy, C. H. M. pus, Ulhasnagar-3
|2-6||Class Coordinator :
Final Year B. Pharm
Third Year B. Pharm
Second Year B. Pharm
First Year B. Pharm
Dr. Priti Patel (secretary)
Dr. Meghana Babar
Dr. Sugandha Chaudhari
|7||Examination Session||Dr. RajkumarDube|
|8||O. S.||Mr. Manoj Kukreja||Office Superintendent|
|9||Student representative||Praveen Jawalgi(Temp)||General Secretary (Student)|
Fax No : – 0251 2561341
Types of Grievances
- Issues faced during availing administrative facilities like books from library, railway concession, various scholarships, transcripts, original documents, journals, dossiers, payment of fees, breakage, ID cards etc
- Miss behavior with students by any staff member of the college
- Issues related to civic facilities
- Indisciplinary issues
STUDENTS GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL PROCEDURE
(1) Students who have some grievance should register their grievance on our website at: www.dlhhcop.edugrievance.com . A complaint may be filed by the aggrieved student, his / her parent or with a special permission from the Chairman of the student’s grievance committee of the institute by any other person.
(2) On receipt of an application, secretary of student’s grievance redressal committee shall inform the Chairman of the student’s grievance redressal committee of the institute and shall immediately provide a copy to the institution for furnishing its reply within seven days.
(3)The Chairman of the student’s grievance committee of the institute shall fix a date for hearing the complaint which shall be communicated to the aggrieved person and to the students grievance redressal committee (SGRC) members, either in writing or electronically, as may be feasible.
(4) An aggrieved person may appear either in person or represented by such person as may be authorized to present his case.
(5) The Chairman of the student’s grievance committee of the institute shall be guided by principles of natural justice while hearing the grievance.
(6) The Chairman of the student’s grievance committee of the institute shall ensure disposal of every application within one month of receipt for speedy redress of grievance.
(7) On the conclusion of proceedings, the Chairman of the students grievance committee of the institute shall pass such order, with reasons for such order, as may be deemed fit to redress the grievance and provide such relief as may be desirable to the affected party at issue.
(8) Every order under clause (7), under the signature of the Chairman of the student’s grievance committee of the institute shall be provided to the aggrieved person and the institution and shall be placed on the website of the Technical institution.
(9) The Technical institution shall comply with the order of the Chairman of the student’s grievance committee of the institute.
(10) Any order of the Chairman of the students grievance committee of the institute not complied with by the institution shall be reported to the AICTE for appropriate action as deemed fit by the SGRC.
(11) In case of any false/frivolous complaint, the Chairman of the student’s grievance committee of the institute may order appropriate action against the complainant.
(12) The principles and procedures outlined above shall apply to the working of the SGRC in the Technical Institute except, in case of lack of unanimity; the Grievance Committee shall take decisions by majority.