Constitution of the Committee
IIPC Committee Constitution 2021-22
|1.||Dr. Harshal Pawar||Convener|
|2.||Dr. Anita Yadav||Faculty|
|3.||Dr. Sanket Dharashivkar||Faculty|
|4.||Dr. Nilesh Khutle||Faculty|
|5.||Dr. Vedika Dadlani||Faculty|
|6.||Ms. Sheetal Dube||IIPC class co-ordinator, M.Pharm|
|7.||Ms. Rutuja Pingale||IIPC class co-ordinator, M.Pharm|
|8.||Mr. Amey. Jahagirdar||IIPC class co-ordinator, Final Year|
|9.||Ms. Sejal Shrivas||IIPC class co-ordinator, Final Year|
|10.||Ms. Akansha Pawar||IIPC class co-ordinator, Final Year|
|11.||Mr. Kunal. Chopade||IIPC class co-ordinator, Final Year|
|12.||Mr. Mohit Makhija||IIPC class co-ordinator, Final Year|
|13.||Ms. Shreya. Chatterjee||IIPC class co-ordinator, Third Year|
|14.||Ms. Ketki. Dabhane||IIPC class co-ordinator, Third Year|
|15.||Ms. Shravani. Wavhal||IIPC class co-ordinator, Third Year|
|16.||Ms. Sakshi. Wagh||IIPC class co-ordinator, Third Year|
|17.||Mr. Atharva. Biyani||IIPC class co-ordinator, Second Year|
|18.||Ms. Riya Yadav||IIPC class co-ordinator, Second Year|
- Constitute IIPC cell comprising of student volunteers at the beginning of each academic year
- Set targets for various functions of the cell. To include but not be limited to
- Number of students to be placed
- Number of industrial visits to be arranged
- Number and nature of grooming/ counselling activities to be conducted
- Time of release of placement brochure
- Prepare a plan for all activities and sub activities of the cell at the beginning of the academic year and get the same endorsed by the PAC.
- Delegate duties critical for the activities and sub activities to the members of the cell. Guide the student members in the execution of their duties.
- Convene regular meetings to discuss the progress of the activities and sub activities of the cell and intimate the PAC about non conduct of sub activities with reasons for the same and suggestions for corrective actions.
- Assess the student members of the cell for their participative role in the activities of the cell. (Assessment tool to be prepared beforehand, endorsed by the PAC and conveyed to the students being assessed)
- Request, receive and manage annual budget for the expenditures incurred for the cell activities.
- Prepare and maintain formats for recording all activities of the cell. Keep all records.
- Seek and receive feedback on the cell activities during staff meetings/ PAC meetings and take corrective measures if needed.
- In consultation with PAC, map the grooming and counselling activities, industrial visits and summer training to relevant POs. Calculate attainment of PO using suitable tool endorsed by the PAC. Keep records of the same.
- Seek feedback from interviewers, employers etc. using a questionnaire to assess attainment of relevant POs. Give feedback to PAC and course coordinators regarding non-attainment of POs. Keep records of the same.
- Contribute to outcome based education with inputs for criterion 2.1.2, 2.2.4, 2.2.5, 3.3.1, 3.3.2, 4.7, 7.2, 7.5, 8.5, and 9.2
- Any other duty assigned by the Principal, PAC
- Ensuring placement of graduating students through on-campus and off-campus placement drives
- Ensuring that all the Third Year B. Pharm. students undergo In Plant training in Pharmaceutical companies
- Arranging Industrial Visits for the B. Pharm. Students
- Grooming and counselling of students
B-Pharmacy Placements 2019-20
|Sr. No.||Name of Student||Industry where placed||Recruited On/Off campus||Month & Year of Joining||Position||Salary per Annum|
|1||BADLANI AARTI N||Apotex Research Pvt Ltd||off campus||May 2021||Trainee GBS Global Regulatory Affairs||1,90,000/-|
|2||BADLANI SAMEER N||Rubicon Research Pvt. Ltd.||off campus||August 2020||NEEM R&D trainee||1,44,000/-|
|3||BARAI ABHISHEK R||Alembic Pharma||on campus||July 2020||Medical Representative||2,82,000/-|
|4||CHANDNANI NEHA A||Horizon Hospital Thane||off campus||May 2021||Trainee Pharmacist||1,90,000/-|
|5||GHUGE POOJA DADAHARI||Sakusang Generix||off campus||Dec 2020||Pharmacist||1,90,000/-|
|6||JAIN HARSH DHARMENDRA||Alembic||off campus||Nov 2020||Sales Bussiness Manager (MR)||1,80,000/-|
|7||KORE PALLAVI KASHIRAM||Cognizant Technology||on campus||Jun 2021||Trainee Jr. Data Analyst||2,50,000/-|
|8||KUNDLA DIMPLE MOHAN||Indala Institute of Pharmacy Kalyan||off campus||Jan 2021||Teacher (D-Pharm)||1,80,000/-|
|9||MISAL SHIVANI VILAS||Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd.||on campus||July 2020||Associate RA||1,20,000/-|
|10||MISHRA PRIYADARSHANI S||Covance Scientific Services & Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||off campus||March 2021||Ass I PSS||Not mentioned|
|11||NAIK GAURAVI RAVINDRA||Cognizant Technology||on campus||June 2021||Trainee Jr. Data Analyst||2,50,000/-|
|12||NAMA ABHISHEK N||Zydus Healthcare Ld.||on campus||Nov 2021||Medical representative||1,80,000/-|
|13||PILANKAR SHREYA ANANT||KDMC||off campus||July 2020||COVID worriers||Not mentioned|
|14||SHAH MINAKSHI SUNIL||Cognizant Technology||off campus||March 2021||Trainee Jr. Data Analyst||2,50,000/-|
|15||SHINDE AMEY HANUMANT||Sandoz (Novartis Division)||off campus||Feb 2020||Production Manufacturing
Execution System (MES)
|16||SHINDE VAISHNAVI VILAS||KDMC||on campus||July 2020||KDMC Corona worriers||1,20,000/-|
|17||WAGHERE HARSHADA JANU||Siddhi Institute of Pharmacy||off campus||Jan 2021||Teacher (D-Pharm)||1,80,000/-|