|1||Mr. Anil Harish||President, HSNC Board and Trustee|
|2||Dr. Niranjan Hiranandani||Immediate Past President, HSNC Board and Trustee|
|3||Dr. Kishu Mansukhani||Past President, HSNC Board and Trustee|
|4||Prin. Dinesh Panjwani||Secretary, HSNC Board|
|5||Mr. Nihchal H. Israni||Member|
|6||Dr. G. L. Telang||Member|
|7||Dr. Ajeet Singh||Regional Officer & Assistant Director, WRO, AICTE|
|8||Prof. Bala Prabhakar||AICTE Nominee|
|9||Dr. Abhay E. Wagh||Director, DTE|
|10||Dr.(Mrs.) Ancy Jose||University of Mumbai Nominee|
|11||Mr. Rajkumar Nagpal||Special Invitee|
|12||Mrs. Padma Shah||Special Invitee|
|13||Dr. Paraag S. Gide||Principal|
Functions of Governing Body:
- To manage the affairs of the institute and to regulate its expenditure.
- To determine the cadre and grades of the Departments and to create, suspend or abolish posts and to fix the emoluents and the terms of service of the employees of the institute.
- To appoint all staff in accordance with the departments and to create, suspend or abolish posts and to fix the emoluents and the terms of service of the employees of the institute.
- To grant leave and allowance to determine conditions of service, to enter into service contracts and grant extensions of service to staff.
- To impose penalties on the staff in accordance with procedure laid down for the purpose.
- To consider the annual report and audited accounts for the previous financial year and the budget estimates of the ensuing year and to take decisions thereon.
- To appoint qualified auditors every year and to fix their remuneration.