Dr. Rajkumar Dube
He has completed B. Pharm. from SVB’s College of Pharmacy, M. Pharm. and Ph. D. from Prin. KMK College of Pharmacy, University of Mumbai. His specialization is in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and research areas include Lead based Synthesis and evaluation in the field of Anticancer, Antihyperglycemics, Antimalarial, NSAIDs, Antihypertensive, Antiulcer, Antihyperlipidemic and Anticonvulsant drugs.
- PG Guide in Pharm. Chemistry
- Course co-ordinator for Organic Chemistry I & Pharmaceutical Analysis I
- Mentor for Entrepreneurial skill development
- Head of Pharm. Chemistry Department
- Member of the Examination and Admission Cell
2004-2010 / Lecturer
He has started his career with this institute as a Lecturer in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and was engaged in teaching Organic Chemistry
2010-Till date / Assistant Professor
He was appointed to position of Assistant Professor in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Taught Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Chemistry to B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. Students. Also guided nine M. Pharm. students in Pharmaceutical Chemistry in this period.