DLHHCOP’S JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH
Dr. L. H. Hiranandani College of Pharmacy (DLHHCOP) was established in 2004 in the sprawling CHM campus as a proud addition to the Institutes managed by Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board. The college initially conducted the Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) course. Bolstered by the success of the B. Pharm. program and with encouragement from the management, the college extended itself to begin the Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm.) courses in specializations of Pharmaceutics and Quality Assurance.
DLHHCOP’s Journal of Pharmaceutical Research is a peer reviewed online OPEN ACCESS journal published by Dr. L. H. Hiranandani College of Pharmacy, Ulhasnagar. Journal is intended primarily to strengthen and promote academic research in the area of Pharmaceutical field. The Journal publishes original research work either as a Full Research Paper or as a Short Communication on a current topic in the said fields are also considered for publication by the Journal.
DLHHCOP’s Journal of Pharmaceutical Research publishes original research work that contributes significantly to further the scientific knowledge in area of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology and Quality Assurance. The Journal publishes original research work either as a Full Research Paper or as a Short Communication / Case study.
- Title: DLHHCOP’s Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
- Frequency: Annually
- ISSN: xxxx-xxxx (Not Assigned Yet)
- Publisher: Dr. L. H. Hiranandani College of Pharmacy
- Chief Editor: Dr. Harshal Ashok Pawar
- Copyright: Dr. L. H. Hiranandani College of Pharmacy
- Starting Year: 2021
- Subject: Pharmaceutical Research
- Language: English
- Publication Format: Online
- Phone Number: 0251-2561341
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Mobile No.: +91-8097148638
- Website: www.dlhhcop.org/journal
- Address: Smt. CHM Campus, Opposite Railway Station, Ulhasnagar – 421003, Maharashtra, India
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPT
Manuscript can be submitted along with a scanned copy of duly signed copy right form by mailing at following Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org