|1||Mr. Anil Harish||President, H(S) NC Board/ Trustee|
|2||Dr. Niranjan Hiranandani||Immediate Past President, H(S) NC Board/ Trustee|
|3||Dr.Kishu Mansukhani,||Past President, H(S) NC Board/ Trustee|
|4||Prin. Dinesh Panjwani||Secretary,H(S)NC Board/ Member|
|5||Mr. Nihchal H. Israni,||Chairman, Blue Cross Laboratories Ltd. / Member|
|6||Dr. G. L. Telang,||Independent Director and Non-Executive Director, Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. / Member|
|7||Dr. Ramesh Unnikrishnan||Western Regional Officer, AICTE|
|8||Prof. Bala Prabhakar||Dean, NMIMS, AICTE Nominee|
|9||Dr. S. K. Mahajan,||Director, DTE Nominee|
|10||Dr.(Mrs.) Ancy Jose||University Nominee|
|11||Mr. Rajkumar Nagpal
|General Manager- Accounts,H(S)NC Board
|12||Mrs. Padma Shah
|A.O., H(S)NC Board
|13||Dr. Paraag S. Gide
|Principal, Dr. L.H.Hiranandani College of Pharmacy|
Functions of Governing Body:
- To manage the affairs of the institute and to regulate its expenditure.
- To determine the cadre and grades of the Departments and to create, suspend or abolish posts and to fix the emoluents and the terms of service of the employees of the institute.
- To appoint all staff in accordance with the departments and to create, suspend or abolish posts and to fix the emoluents and the terms of service of the employees of the institute.
- To grant leave and allowance to determine conditions of service, to enter into service contracts and grant extensions of service to staff.
- To impose penalties on the staff in accordance with procedure laid down for the purpose.
- To consider the annual report and audited accounts for the previous financial year and the budget estimates of the ensuing year and to take decisions thereon.
- To appoint qualified auditors every year and to fix their remuneration.