The Academic and Social Representative Committee (ASR) of Dr. L.H. Hiranandani College of Pharmacy in association with IPA-MSB-SF PHO organizes Free Health Check-up Champaign Collaborating with Fortis Hospital Kalyan
Date – 21st December 2023
Time -10.00am to 4.00 pm
Venue – Seminar Hall, DLHHCOP
For any queries, contact
Anjali Jaiswar (8104744065)
Carolin Neraparambil (9156932728)
Vivek Prajapati (9082996933)
Dr. L. H. Hiranandani College of Pharmacy will become centre of excellence for Pharmacy education, research and innovation.
Dr. L. H. Hiranandani College of Pharmacy will bring to fruition its Vision by-
- Creating, maintaining and upgrading its resources necessary for the smooth conduct of college activities.
- Implementing a holistic pedagogy to benchmark global standards for vital roles in pharmaceutical industry.
- Executing student centred activities and collaborations to imbibe the necessary skills and research aptitude in students.
- Promoting an ethical environment for students to instil values requisite to make them responsible citizens of our great nation.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- To inculcate theoretical knowledge, practical skills, attitude and ethics to cater services to industry, academia and society as a whole.
- To imbibe an aptitude and keenness for research and innovation to enable them to pursue post graduate education in Pharmacy.
- To groom students to pursue management courses after pharmacy graduation.
- To generate a desire for Entrepreneurship in pharmaceutical & allied fields.
The college was established in 2004 in the sprawling CHM campus as a proud addition to the Institutes managed by Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board. The college initially conducted the Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) course.
Bolstered by the success of the B. Pharm. program and with encouragement from the management, the college extended itself to begin the Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm.) courses in specializations of Pharmaceutics, Quality Assurance, Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. DLHHCOP is an approved Research Center of University of Mumbai and has been allotted 06 seats for PhD in the subject of Pharmaceutics from 2022-2023
About PhD Course
The college is an approved Research Center of University of Mumbai and has been allotted 06 seats for PhD in the subject of Pharmaceutics.
The eligibility to enroll to the course of the University of Mumbai as mentioned in VCD No. Exam/Thesis/ Univ./VCD/947 of 2018
Connect with us
- H(S)NCB’s Dr. L. H Hiranandani College of Pharmacy, Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra
- CHM College Campus,
Chandibai Himmathmal Mansukhani Road,
Opp. Ulhasnagar Railway Station,
Ulhasnagar 421003, Maharashtra, India
- Contact Number : 02512561341